We strive for happiness in every possible way except one. We miss the morning dew. Yes, the tiniest droplet of a compound of two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen ushers in a new beginning, a new world. It says that the world has gone round 360 degrees. All the happiness are bestowed at our feet every morning. But alas! we dump them every time. Happiness, indeed, comes in tiny particles rather than in one bucket.

The blog...

...strives to express the basic feelings of life, in a humble way; with certain diversion, of course.. [:D]

Always

>> Saturday, May 11, 2024

When nights are long
And friends are few
I sit by my window and think of you
A silent night, a silent tear
A silent wish that you were here


Sreya: i have been waiting
Akash: i know, and i am sorry
Sreya: i feel bad when ignored
Akash: i can never think of ignoring you. But i was driving for 3 hours
Sreya: i know that you were driving and i know the distance you went. But still i was feeling restless. I wanted to hear your voice and read your text
Akash: (smiling) and what else you feel?
Sreya: nothing
Akash: you know what i feel?
Sreya: (choosing to stay angry) no. I don’t want to know. The less i know the more happy i would be
Akash: okay then i won’t say
Sreya: speak!!!
Akash: (smiling again) i feel good knowing that someone is thinking about me
Sreya: and you don’t think about me!!
Akash: i don’t have to. You are the air i breathe.
Sreya: (feeling wow, but still wanting to stay angry) that’s cliche
Akash: that’s my truth. You are my addiction
Sreya: but still you didn’t text me
Akash: i wanted to. But i thought that you might think that i am nagging and pestering you all the time
Sreya: (really annoyed) you are right. It is better i give time to myself instead of you running in my head all the time
Akash: (feeling special) all the time?
Sreya: (shy) forget what I said
Akash: this is now etched in my memory. I will never forget this.
Sreya: (feeling loved) and what else you feel about me?
Akash: (feeling good) i feel happy. You are the rhythm of my favourite song; you are the scent of a newly purchased book; you are the flavour of a freshly brewed tea on a winter morning; you are my home
Sreya: (emotional) are these seriously what you feel?
Akash: (hurt) i don’t lie, and to you i can express myself
Sreya: i know that but it’s hard for me to believe that anyone would feel for me the way you do. I never thought that someone would understand me
Sreya: i am an introvert and i choose to keep my emotions to myself.
Akash: so am i. But i found happiness when telling you hours i feel
Sreya: (feeling loved) why?
Akash: i was a vagabond, enjoying day-dreams in my own little corner. And suddenly you came in front of me. I felt like i saw the moon coming out of the clouds.
Sreya: really? Was i able to make you that happy?
Akash: Happiness is unbound, infinite. I will follow you till eternity
Sreya: and if one day you feel that i am not worth, what will you do? What if you feel that i am hard to love given the fact that you can express and I may not be able to ever?
Akash: someday it may be hard to love you. But weren’t we taught that love is the art of holding back when we wanted to pack our bags and leave?
Akash: and who said that it is hard to love you. I have liked you in your own unique way. I will never want you to change. That is what makes you special.
Sreya: (happy) and you are loveable the way you are. I will always be with you.
Akash: (ecstatic) this is the best time i am spending. I never knew how beautiful it is to feel for someone. And you know what is more beautiful?
Sreya: what?
Akash: when i know that someone also feels for me.
Sreya: i do feel for you
Akash: i know.
Sreya: what else you have felt about me
Akash: your presence is joy. Your absence keeps me waiting. I miss you amidst a crowd, and your thoughts give me company on a lonely night. you are my soulmate.
Sreya: (smiling) your feelings are beautiful. Will it remain the same?
Akash: Always!!

0 annotations:


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP